Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Foods : Nasi Lemak Tanglin



This is something I grew up eating...i have it tipped in Malaysia page as well. If you are a nasi lemak eater - then you will appreciate the quality of rice here - each grain can be seen, tasted yummy. And the sambal is just right consitency. I have been eating there since I was a kid...but this place was around before I was born!!! Now they have moved from the make shift palce under a tree to a brick buidling and I think the crowd just gets bigger....worst time is on Saturdays - it is just as bad on weekdays morning. Be prepared to wait it out - and it is really worth it. I t cost average about RM3-5 and it is wonderful!!! Nearby is a stall selling noddles - Chinese noddles but cooked my Malays - so it is quite different but also tasty!!!
Theme: Local
Comparison: about average
Address: Jalan Cenderasari, Kuala Lumpur (behind National M
Directions: opposite Tanglin Hospital...near Methodist Girls School. Or drive go along Bukit Aman Polic HQ, and pass Butterfly Park...and huge carpark on the right with the brick building...and lots of queue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home